HSE & Quality Policy
Mechworld Engineering is committed to provide highest quality services to meet client satisfaction and fully respect the Health, Safety and Environment. It is our responsibility to establish, implement and maintain HSE management system to ensure compliance with the requirements of the policy and any applicable regulation.
- Provide adequate control of health and safety risk arising from our work activities
- Reduce and ultimately prevent injuries at work place by developing safe working practice,training of employees and monitoring the results in each department.
- Promote health,safety and environmental protection as an integral part of the duties of management along with the education of all employees
- Comply with all laws and regulation covering occupational health,safety and environment.
MEL Management is determined to provide the financial and physical resources to ensure that all these objectives are achieved and shall ensure continued improvement of Health, Safety and Environment system
Mechworld Engineering aims to deliver highest quality of services to its customers as per internationally acceptable standards. MEL is an ISO certified company that operates a Quality Management System conforming to
The Management of MEL is committed to
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System .
- Elevated customer satisfaction
Mechworld Engineering is also committed to;
- Ensure that customer needs and expectation are identified and fulfilled for achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate across organization the importance of meeting customer’s need .
- Maintain the Quality Policy and its objectives.
- Conduct Management Reviews of the effectiveness of implementation
- Ensure the availability of resources
The structure of Quality Management System is defined in the Quality Manual. The organization monitors its quality performance on regular basis.